Why Choose Momentum Core SIPP?
- Available to UK residents.
- Your appointed professional adviser will be authorised to provide advice to UK residents.
- Low cost fixed and transparent pricing.
- A range of investment options, from leading providers.
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK Pension legislation.
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
Investment Options Available
Your SIPP can invest in the UK regulated funds that are on our approved fund list of DFMs (Discretionary Fund Manager)
Certain categories of investment are not permitted in Momentum SIPP. These include:
- Residential property, and associated land;
- Ground rents;
- Tangible, movable property (i.e. things that you can touch and move, including assets such as art, antiques, jewellery, fine wine, classic cars); and
- Personal loans, transactions with you or someone connected with you
Investment is limited to one investment with any of the approved DFM.
SIPP Investments... SIPP Investment Providers...