Why Choose Momentum International SIPP?
- Available for non-UK Residents only.
- Your appointed professional adviser will be a regulated international firm that is able to guide you on your international pension options.
- The ability to hold assets that are appropriate for international clients, yet meet the key Regulatory requirements in the UK.
- The ability to transfer to one of our multi-Jurisdictional pension products free of charge.
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK Pension legislation.
- Fixed and transparent pricing.
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of contributions.
- Pension drawdown available from Age 55 onwards.
- Significant tax advantages in line with current legislation.
Investment Options Available
Your SIPP can be invested in any of the following:
- UK quoted stocks, shares, gilts and debentures;
- Shares quoted on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM);
- Stocks and shares traded on a recognised overseas stock exchange;
- Futures and options relating to shares quoted on a recognised stock exchange;
- Hedge funds;
- Bank and building society accounts;
- Unit trusts, investment trusts and OEICs;
- Insurance company funds; and
- Commercial property and land.
The International SIPP gives you the freedom to appoint an authorised investment adviser or manager, or alternatively to manage the investments yourself.
SIPP Investments... SIPP Investment Providers...